How many times a day do you go up and down the stairs of your home? Would a home elevator make your life more convenient? Whether for safety, ease of access, or convenience, our range of accessibility solutions are able to fit any budget or need.
Whether it’s new construction or an existing home, indoors or outdoors, our experts can provide a free in-home evaluation and recommendations for the best product for your unique needs. Our products can also be installed for light duty commercial applications.
All of our products are:
- Backed by a worry-free warranty
- Reliable brands such as Savaria and Wessex
- Available in a wide range of modern styles, colors, and finishes to match your home’s décor
- Professionally installed in a timely manner (Rhode Island License #80)
- Equipped with robust safety features
The ultimate in luxury, the Savaria Infinity home elevator provides a smooth and quiet ride thanks to its precision hydraulic drive system. With gradual acceleration and deceleration, your ride starts and stops smoothly, automatically leveling at each landing. For superior convenience and a modern appearance, Savaria automatic slim doors are available.
- Choose up to 6 stops
- Configure elevator openings to suit your home
- Choose from a selection of wood veneer finishes and finely crafted hardwoods such as raised cherry panels (standard units come in your choice of melamine walls)
- Your elevator can also be finished on-site by your own contractor to match your home decor.
Save valuable space in your home with the Savaria Eclipse residential elevator, which doesn’t require a separate machine room. With simpler construction requirements, the Eclipse is easier and faster to install in an existing home than a hydraulic elevator.
The Wessex Elesse elevator allows independence, safety, and freedom of movement in two-story homes. The Elesse is a through-floor home elevator that doesn’t require a wall for installation. It can be installed virtually anywhere, take up a small amount of floor space, leave the staircase unobstructed, and come in a variety of styles, colors, and materials.
For those who have trouble navigating the stairs and are looking for a stylish, convenient alternative to a stair lift, Wessex residential elevators are the perfect solution.