Do you have to carry laundry, groceries, garbage, or other heavy loads from one floor of your home to another? A residential dumbwaiter is a helping hand you can always count on!
Affordable, efficient, and quiet, a dumbwaiter is an ideal addition to any home. They provide both convenience and safety, and with a long list of available options, capacities, and car sizes, there’s a dumbwaiter that meets your unique needs.
Standard Residential Dumbwaiters
Our residential dumbwaiter, the Cable-Waiter, is a versatile performer that can carry loads from 50 to 100 lbs, making it ideal for everyday uses such as moving groceries, laundry, household supplies, and garbage.
- Wood car version comes standard with roll-top gate and shelf
- Metal cars offer steel shelves and a choice of bi-parting or slide-up gates as options
- Safety is ensured with standard slack cable monitoring device
- Car safeties, top final limit switches, and UL®/csa®-certified controllers
The Cable-Waiter is also right at home in light-duty non-residential use.
The Harmar Ascent Dumbwaiter
Unlike other dumbwaiters, the Ascent comes complete, making it very easy to install and economical to own.
- Fast and easy installation
- Comes with car and drive system factory-installed on the track
- No pulleys to install and no complex rail system to assemble
- Cable drive system factory-installed on car
- Simplified wiring
- Lower overall cost
- Proven-reliable drive system design
- Made in the USA
Freedom Lifts also sells and installs commercial dumbwaiters for multi-floor businesses. The Paca-Waiter brings safety and convenience to your facility and your employees.
- Carries loads up to 500 lbs
- Designed for longevity and efficiency in commercial use
- Available with either bi-parting or slide-up gates
- Available with commercial hoistway doors for enhanced safety and complete code compliance
The Paca-Waiter is also ideal for homeowners who frequently need to move larger and heavier loads.